Thursday, August 1, 2013

American Flag Mason Jars

So here was a really cute thing i found this morning on pinterest something you can do with those mason jars and this is so cute i think i would try and make this myself its really simple all you need are some mason jars and red, white and blue spray paint.  I got this idea from the website  http://www.maisondepax.com/2013/07/american-flag-mason-jars.html

American Flag Mason Jars

In honor of the upcoming Independence Day:


What says "Happy Birthday, America" better than mason jars?




I know many versions have been floating around Pinterest (you can follow me here, by the way!), but I found a beautiful tutorial here, and I decided to do it big (i.e. use quart-sized jars, rather than pint-sized) so I could use them as a centerpiece...


I also chose to spray paint the white (using a metal primer because that's what I happened to have already in the shed!), and I found it much easier to work with than the acrylic.  A little harder to distress... but not too bad.



May you have a wonderful fourth of July celebrating life and liberty with those you love!


~Happy 4th of July from Maison de Pax~

No comments:

Post a Comment